We are proud to announce the opening of The Bell Tower Suites in April 2017, which is a characterful building in its own right that is located only 50 metres from Glencoe House. The timing of the opening is particularly fitting as the bell was cast in 1927 by John Taylor & Co and 90 years on we celebrate a new era for the building.
The Bell Tower building contains 6 x one-bedroom suites (between 75-100 sqm), each with private walled gardens with hot tubs, barbeques and alfresco dining areas. The ground floor of the suite comprises a large and comfortable sitting room with a wood burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen complete with Aga-oven, a luxurious bathroom with bath, separate shower with twin shower-heads and Aveda toiletries. An elegant staircase takes you to the mezzanine on the first floor that contains a peaceful bedroom with en-suite WC.
Dining is a relaxed and private affair where you won’t be disturbed by fellow guests or waiting staff; the suites are fully catered for although meals are not formally served. Breakfast is included in the room rate and all the ingredients are in your kitchen so you can prepare and cook your own breakfast; all you need to decide is if you prefer locally sourced smoked salmon, a full Scottish breakfast or a continental alternative at a time of your pleasing. Dinner is flexible, either book a table in the Great Hall of Glencoe House for a formally served candle lit 5 course dinner (booking is essential), or, relax in your suite and delve into your fully stocked kitchen which is full of delights. Choose from a wide range of pre-prepared gourmet meals and simply slip them into the Aga-oven and choose your accompanying wine or drinks from our ever-popular maxi bar.
The Bell Tower Suites at a glance
- One bedroom suites over two floors
- Kitchen with Aga and Villeroy & Boch china and crockery
- Fully stocked fridge to prepare and cook your own breakfast at a time of your pleasing
- Flexible dining with a freezer stocked with pre-prepared gourmet meals or book a formally served 5 course dinner in the Great Hall in Glencoe House itself
- Full scale dining table
- Maxi bar including a range of soft drinks, wines and single malt whisky’s
- Comfortable sitting room with wood burning stove
- TV, DVD and Ipod provided
- Free wifi
- Choice of daily newspaper
- Extravagant bathroom with bath, a free standing shower with twin shower heads and Aveda toiletries
- Bedroom with superking size bed on the first floor together with WC and walk in wardrobe
- A decked private walled garden with planters and flowers
- Alfresco dining facility with barbeque
- Private hot tub
Here you can see the layout of the future bell tower suites. After the completion of the construction works Glencoe House will proudly present new footage of its newest premises.
Contact us for more details or reservations on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)1855 811179