Suite Nine is approximately 75 sqm. in living space and benefits from a generous private walled gardens with hot tub and alfresco dining area. The garden faces west so that you can enjoy the afternoon sun when you are lucky enough to experience it. Like all of the Bell Tower Suites, Suite Nine has a modern country look and feel, which is fitting for their Highland location.
The Bell Tower Suites at a glance:
- One bedroom suites over two floors (approx 75 sqm)
- Kitchen with Aga and Villeroy & Boch china and crockery
- Fully stocked fridge to prepare your own breakfast or book a table in the Great Hall for a sumptuous breakfast
- Flexible dining with a freezer stocked with pre-prepared gourmet meals or pre-book a formally served 5 course dinner in the Great Hall in Glencoe House itself
- Full scale dining table
- Maxi bar including a range of soft drinks, wines and single malt whisky’s
- Comfortable sitting room with wood burning stove
- TV, DVD and Ipod provided
- Free wifi
- Choice of daily newspaper
- Extravagant bathroom with bath, a free standing shower with twin shower heads, custom made Villeroy and Boch wash stand and bath together with Aveda toiletries
- Bedroom with emperor size bed on the first floor and walk in wardrobe (please note twin beds are not possible nor additional beds)
- A decked private walled garden with planters and flowers
- Alfresco dining facility
- Private hot tub
The Sitting Room
Suite Nine’s sitting room is decorated in soft grey and lilac hues and benefits from a wood burning stove, an essential for a cold winter’s night. To make you feel truly at home, the sitting room includes the ever-popular ‘maxi-bar’ with a choice of malt whiskies, spirits wines, beers, soft drinks and snacks. So, select a drink of your choice and settle down to catch up on a film or two on the 3D television and DVD player with the glow of the wood burning fire in the background. Alternatively, the in-suite iPod, with its 19,000 tracks, allows you to reminisce with old favourites or delve into new music genres.
The AGA oven is the centre piece of the kitchen and gives a homely feel. Fancy a coffee, just reach for the Nespresso coffee machine. There is also a range of teas to tempt you. The kitchen is fully equipped and stocked with a range of breakfast goodies. Just open the fridge to reveal Scottish smoked salmon and salami together with the ingredients for a full Scottish breakfast. Then just prepare and cook your breakfast, all at a time of your pleasing and remember no-one will know if you are still in your pyjamas at lunch time! Alternatively, sit back and let the chef take care of the cooking by booking a table in the Great Hall for a sumptuous breakfast at £12.50 per person.
Each suite also has luxury picnic basket if lunch on the move takes your fancy. For those little practicalities, the kitchen has integrated dishwasher and washing machine although all suites are cleaned and served daily.
Dinner is flexible, either pre-book a table in the Great Hall of Glencoe House for a formally served candle lit 5 course dinner, or, relax in your suite and delve into your fully stocked kitchen which is full of delights. Choose from a wide range of pre-prepared gourmet meals and simply slip them into the Aga-oven and choose your accompanying wine or drinks from our ever-popular maxi bar.
The bathroom is located on the ground floor. Light the candles and slip into the bath for a relaxing soak. You may even put a bottle of champagne into the ice bucket that is located conveniently next to the bath for pure decadence. The bathroom also has a Hansgrohe raindance shower, which has generously sized Aveda products. The room has a WC and Villeroy and Boch handwash basin with Penhalgion products for your enjoyment.
Ascend the staircase to the bedroom on the first floor. The emperor sized bed benefits from the Glencoe Rejuvenating Bed Concept for a good night’s sleep. The walk-in wardrobe has space for you to bring a full range of clothes so you are prepared for anything that the Scottish weather might throw at you.
The Private Terrace
On entering Suite Nine you are immediately struck by the size of the terrace, which faces West for the afternoon sun. The terrace has an outside dining area for alfresco dining should the weather allow and also a hot tub, which is great no matter the weather. In fact, many say that the best time to jump in the hot tub is on a clear winters evening so that you can stargaze in style.